At Oak Mountain Orthodontics, our team understands that your time is very valuable; therefore, we can take complete orthodontic records at our office in your first visit. Records taken include molds or impressions of the teeth, digital photographs, and digital radiographs. We maintain one of the most progressive offices in Birmingham. Our office boasts state-of-the-art digital imagery which reduces radiation exposure to patients and eliminates chemical pollutants from X-ray developers. The images are also easy to share with your dentist or other health care providers.
Dr. Denny utilizes materials that are on the cutting edge of orthodontic treatment for her patients including titanium wires, clear braces, and a sterilization process which is hospital equivalent. These techniques make it possible for our patients to experience a shorter treatment time and the convenience of less time missed from work or school as patients are seen on the average of six to eight week intervals rather than once a month.
Dr. Denny strives to ensure that her patients are always receiving the most advanced orthodontic treatment available. In addition to braces, Dr. Denny also offers Invisalign®, which involves orthodontics without braces, for adults and older teenagers.
We offer a unique orthodontic experience that is fun, affordable, interactive, and effective. Combining the right mix of personal care, high technology, and continuing education, we maintain a commitment to our patients in every facet of our practice. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know.
What else makes us unique?
- We know your time is valuable! Our office strives to be on schedule!
- We are committed to providing you the finest treatment and service. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations.
- Plenty of parking spaces at our Birmingham orthodontic office as well as our Helena orthodontic office locations.
- We use computer-aided imaging and radiographic analysis to accurately evaluate and help explain your orthodontic treatment options.
- Patients may choose from colorful braces or clear porcelain braces at the beginning of treatment.
- We offer incentive programs to help encourage our patients during the orthodontic treatment.
- Games are available to occupy patients and siblings.
- We support our local communities and local schools.
- We pride ourselves on creating the most beautiful movie star smiles while using a conservative approach to surgery and extractions.
- We are sensitive to your financial needs and therefore offer several payment options.