Cost / Fees
Dr. Denny develops individual treatment plans for each patient, therefore it is impossible to determine treatment fees prior to seeing the patient. We make every effort to accommodate, inform and assist our patients with financial arrangements. Our office provides several payment options to assist with the cost of orthodontic treatment fees.
- No Down Payment Option Available for in-office payment plan.
- An initial down payment, with the remaining balance divided into equal monthly payments, without interest, can significantly lower the monthly payments, and is also offered as an in-office payment plan.
- As an added bonus, we offer a fee discount, if full payment is made at the onset of treatment.
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we also accept Visa, MasterCard or debit.
We are always looking for new ways to make financial arrangements manageable and more convenient. By keeping our financial arrangements simple and our patients informed, our patients can concentrate on their treatment, and not be distracted by finances. Please be aware of the following insurance facts:
- Orthodontic Insurance is a separate rider to dental insurance. Having dental insurance does not mean that you have orthodontic insurance. Orthodontic benefits are not the same as your general dental benefits and there is usually a lifetime maximum benefit, however some benefits renew yearly. Orthodontic benefits are rarely paid in one payment. Usually partial payments are issued throughout the length of treatment.
- Your dental plan may offer orthodontic coverage, but have eligibility requirements. Some plans have an age limit or there may be a waiting period for orthodontic coverage. Also, eligibility may change during the course of treatment. If the insured changes employers or if the employer changes the coverage, benefit payments may change or be discontinued.
- As a courtesy and service to our patients, we will be happy to complete and file insurance forms relative to our treatment. However, our professional services are rendered to you, not the insurance company. Therefore, you are directly responsible to us for the obligation of payment for treatment. Your insurance company will variably reimburse you.